#3 OSRS P2P PKING VID | BLITZ 2 GMAUL RUSHING

Seks

this didnt turn out as i wanted it to, but it was also naive of me to think that everything would do smooth, i  struggled really hard to get all these clips and the edit done... i have 90% of massive lag everytime, i have lost over 10m due to lag, and that is also reason why i turned my obby pure to gmaul pure, i guess i wont be making any videos for a while now, not with this lag atleast.

dont forget to watch in HD

you have rushed me before... never have killed me

Yeah bro i know that, i almost gave up when i began that, since i had too much of a lag, i also have to press fn+f1 on my laptop to get on combat tab, i tried everything to fix that but no hope, seems my laptop is fucked. In f2p i also couldnt delay because of lag, so noobs would think they are pros, when they ko me, but seriously, no wonder that i didnt kill u.

Same goes for cs 1.6 i rarely have good fps there, but when i do, 1 bull hs's are swarming, and i get banned right away, have been made like 73 Unban topics in that community.

U can pm me ur nick and we can fight in a non populated world normally if u want.