PoleNime : League of Legends Bag

PoleNime

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway have not very to tell atm. I was doing some small stream and i was streaming SA:MP where i got noreason ban. Atleast i was streaming and so i was cut out this noreason ban and sent a server administrator and waiting unban. 

On League of Legends i countune main my new champion Katarina but its hard to play it in ranked because almost evryone ban him or take it. And if u are first pick than enemy always counter you hard, its mean lot of cc etc. So i need learn one more mid lane champion :D

After that i try practis more farming because its not so good for me atm. Anyway i want practis a alot before i go back ranked. So my goal is got 1000 normal games win. Atm i have 548 :)

Today was sad day. Idk but i was read that kata is buged or something because sometimes your Q, B stop working and i was something score 26-7 and i lose because for this bug. And sad was that i was carry my team i got 70% kills and i try carry my team but this bug = my lose.

This is 3th time.. /sad.

But yeah XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Singed is incredibly fun to use if you haven't tried already, He used to be extremely tanky and get so many assists with his E ability to throw them into your team mates. His Special stacked with any defence boots / boots of swiftness with the `ghost` special ability make nobody escape you. Quite simple to use him, he is proper annoying to go against though.