[Request] 12 Small GFX

Incendiax

**NOTE TO MODS: My apologies for the duplicate thread, I was under the impression I initially had posted this in the Graphics->Market->Requests subforum.

I need 12 small PIPs (I believe that's what they're called) for my clan's forums. Since there is relatively little work that will have to go into this (design the box, change the text & text color) I will not be paying some obscene amount, however I am open to negotiating a reasonable price.

Contact me via OSBot PM or on Skype @ "incendiax" if you would like to take me up on this offer.

I need one GFX for each of these ranks in their respective colors:

| Leader | High Council | Warlord | Council | Manager | Elite | Experienced Member | Advanced Member | Proud Member | Member | Applicant | Clan Friend

This is what we currently have. It's not much, so it should be very easy to make something that knocks this out of the park. It needs to be about the same size, give or take 10 pixels. Creativity is encouraged, feel free to send/post experimental designs.

8d9159d4ea06b6b95a43db49acd4776f.png

I would like for this mask to be placed somewhere on the gfx, preferably on the far left/right sides.
3c3e899d462a1aadf9fd8e93486612f0.png

Edited by Incendiax

• 4 weeks later...