'Tis the season to bot?

Revert

How is it botting at the moment. Haven't played OS since last year when I was banned during Thanksgiving after getting around 80 in all combat stats. Is there less risk now? More risk? How often do bans come usually, or how long does it take in the worst circumstance. Do you get perm banned on your first offense? Thanks.

As of lately, the bans are kind of wishy washy. It seems the bans are being done manually by "Mod Reach" via people reporting them.

More than likely you get perm banned, yes, with some people getting 3 days bans depending on what you did.

I would say just to babysit the bots and do not run them for too long. Because they opened F2P until January 1st, they are watching more carefully for the bots. Just be safe :)

As of lately, the bans are kind of wishy washy. It seems the bans are being done manually by "Mod Reach" via people reporting them.

More than likely you get perm banned, yes, with some people getting 3 days bans depending on what you did.

I would say just to babysit the bots and do not run them for too long. Because they opened F2P until January 1st, they are watching more carefully for the bots. Just be safe smile.png

Please do not listen to this, I read the first sentence and lol'd.

Botting is a lot harder than it use to be, there's no more 24/7 botting whatever you want. Here's a few tips though.

Don't bot on your main account or any account you want to keep. Any account that is not significantly old will be a one and done, no 2 day ban. 

F2P is guaranteed ban the next day Weath sits down for work.

Private script and method will last you the longest.