Help me, with processor/GPU problem!

Khalifa

My computer freezes every fucking time in doing this shit.

Is it my GPU / CPU, got 2 times blue screen normally when my computer freezes BSOD doesn't come up

There was something about secondary processor thing...

Is that SearchProtocalHost.exe thing virus, somebody says it uses 100% of ur CPU.

BTW, cant even open League Of Legends nothing doesnt come up.. 

Im really worried because u build this computer half year ago from SEMI expensive parts for me.

Specs: AMD A10-5800K @ 3.8GHZ ( NOT OVERCLOCKED )

Win7 Ultimate

1TB Seagate Barracuda 

16GB Ram

Geforce GTX 750

ASROCK Extreme3 FM2 motherboard

Paying some 07 mills, to the guy who solves this without buying new parts.

Someone is probably using your CPU/GPU to mine crypto coins or you have a worm that wastes it
Or your power supply is too low

Said my friend-
Edited by Khalifa

I would advise entering safe mode and installing Malwarebytes from a USB stick, then proceeding to do a full scan.

Chances are if it is a virus, it won't affect the system in Safe Mode because it won't be allowed to start.

If for whatever reason it does allow the virus to start, hit the windows key, type in "msconfig" then proceed to change the Startup selection to "Diagnostic startup" and then reboot into Safe Mode.

If Malwarebytes doesn't find anything, try a free antivirus like Avast.

Also, what wattage and brand is your power supply?

Edited by TwitchFast

I would advise entering safe mode and installing Malwarebytes from a USB stick, then proceeding to do a full scan.

Chances are if it is a virus, it won't affect the system in Safe Mode because it won't be allowed to start.

If for whatever reason it does allow the virus to start, hit the windows key, type in "msconfig" then proceed to change the Startup selection to "Diagnostic startup" and then reboot into Safe Mode.

If Malwarebytes doesn't find anything, try a free antivirus like Avast.

Also, what wattage and brand is your power supply?

500W

AND LOL here is fucking much viruses from Search things something PUP shit time to uninstall the and delete them rofl..

Update: found 1000 viruses wtf is this LOL

but they all was like PUP shit and same viruses deleted all seems this goes much smoothier

Edited by Khalifa

500W

AND LOL here is fucking much viruses from Search things something PUP shit time to uninstall the and delete them rofl..

Update: found 1000 viruses wtf is this LOL

but they all was like PUP shit and same viruses deleted all seems this goes much smoothier

PuP = Potentially unwanted Program, I'd be surprised if they were the cause of the issue.

500w is exceedingly capable of running your system, my PC has much less efficient but powerful hardware and can barely pull 500w.

Now to wait and see for freezes/crashes.