Luring Gallery.

Arctic

Nice

My question is why lure and make others feel the way you did? You went through the same thing and now think of all the other people that are now feeling what you felt

Ya seems like kind of a douchey thing to do, it sucks to get lured but I don't get why you would lure other people just cause you got lured

Nice

My question is why lure and make others feel the way you did? You went through the same thing and now think of all the other people that are now feeling what you felt

I didn't really rage much when I lost my cash, just had my heart beating fast for about 10-15 minutes and then calmed down and put it down to my own sheer stupidity.

Wasn't mad when I lost mine because at the end of the day it's a game.

I didn't really rage much when I lost my cash, just had my heart beating fast for about 10-15 minutes and then calmed down and put it down to my own sheer stupidity.

Wasn't mad when I lost mine because at the end of the day it's a game.

it's money... 10m = 26 usd? idk price atm, 100m = 260 usd

For all of you commenting something along the lines of "you got lured and then you made people feel bad by luring them". I see what sort of view you're coming from but cmon guys if you're stupid enough to drop your stuff without being handed 1 gp then go ahead and do it. Don't feel any sorrow for these guys, quite a few of them were actually curious to see what would end up happening. In simple terms; they paid the price but they also learned the lure method for their money. ;)