Help With Setting Up A Proxy?

Im a Noob99

I have recently purchased a Virmach proxy, and I have been experiencing issues, At first I was typing in the information wrong when Osbot loads up so I made them at ticket and they told mewhat I had to put in, I did that, but the problem still persisted... I can't log into Im a Noob99 on the bot, after i had proxy running..

When I don't run the proxy I'm fine to loginto my acc.. am I doing something wrong? All the information I put in is correct

Do I have to be V.I.P to use proxies?

http://prntscr.com/4zlqrf there's a pic of what it says

Thanks in advance guys,

Have you tested the proxy on your browser prior to the client?  First and foremost, make sure the proxy is working properly.  If you don't know how to configure it for your browser, I'll tell you (What browser do you use?).  I don't know much about the OSBot, but I'm assuming it needs to be a Sock4\5 Proxy, do you know if yours is sock4\5?

Edited by Scout

I purchased a sock 5 specifically for Runescape/ bottling as said on the site.

I'm using chrome as my browser

I see.  What website did you purchase it from?

Settings > Scroll > Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings > Lan settings > "Use a proxy for your lan" > enter proxy + port.

Private proxies require IP Authentication.  Are you sure you "authorized" the proxies to be used on your IP?  May seem like a silly question, but yeah.  My only thought is to check and make sure it works on your browser, because if it doesn't work on your browser then it's something on your end\on the proxy suppliers end.

Edited by Scout