Lag In Rs?

extatus

what is going on today with the servers? ive lost more than 500k in items due to horrible lags

and  when i tried to loot anything then i lagged in lumb stairs

sometimes dragons can only hit me but i am frozen, cant move, loot or anything..

has anyone else experienced this today?

P.S - i have a stable 50mbps internet

Edited by viking

their servers are crappy as FUUUUUUUUUU but you have 30 MINUTES to take ur stuff, more than enough biggrin.png yay!

Actually...they said they removed it now cause lag was "fixed". Also, it was 1 minute to get back your items, and 29 minutes to show for all.

"When you die you will now have 30 minutes to return to your items. For the first minute of this timer your items will only be visible to you and for the remaining 29 minutes your items will be visible to everyone."

Wtf...Jagex? Pretty sure I'm still right though..

Edited by Empathyfaith

Actually...they said they removed it now cause lag was "fixed". Also, it was 1 minute to get back your items, and 29 minutes to show for all.

"When you die you will now have 30 minutes to return to your items. For the first minute of this timer your items will only be visible to you and for the remaining 29 minutes your items will be visible to everyone."

Wtf...Jagex? Pretty sure I'm still right though..

still 30 freakin minutes to grab your shit if you are on uncrowded area (tip: dont join world 1 or crowded worlds if u are on a dangerous place)

still 30 freakin minutes to grab your shit if you are on uncrowded area (tip: dont join world 1 or crowded worlds if u are on a dangerous place)

Oh...I see what you're saying now. 1 minute for YOU to see it, but 29 minutes (IF YOU'RE LUCKY) to get your stuff back. I thought it was 30 min timer default? Other than the 1 minute thing.