Hello! New And Ready For Your Business! {Hunter Trainer}

schear0

You, Era10; Have requested upon me 1-99 X 2 hunter, As i, will complete said task. Your payment is 25m, + 60% of all chins farmed (You chose to do USD and not 07GP) .   You will be paying 1/3'd of the payment UPFRONT = 27.75 USD $ and 2 more initial payments at an agreed point during the training (we are discussing this now).  You will not Access this account during the period of training  20-23 days unless you request it through me.  Nov 14th I have personal matters to attend to until November 25-26th.  If i should not finish before said time All progression will be paused and you will be given access to your account until my return. I will update you daily on said account if you for any reason have any questions or need to get on your account the Code word which i have given you will be requested and any progress made on your account will come to a halt and the order will be cancelled and the account returned to your possession as stated in my TOS do you agree to these terms.

You, Era10; Have requested upon me 1-99 X 2 hunter, As i, will complete said task. Your payment is 25m, + 60% of all chins farmed (You chose to do USD and not 07GP) .   You will be paying 1/3'd of the payment UPFRONT = 27.75 USD $ and 2 more initial payments at an agreed point during the training (we are discussing this now).  You will not Access this account during the period of training  20-23 days unless you request it through me.  Nov 14th I have personal matters to attend to until November 25-26th.  If i should not finish before said time All progression will be paused and you will be given access to your account until my return. I will update you daily on said account if you for any reason have any questions or need to get on your account the Code word which i have given you will be requested and any progress made on your account will come to a halt and the order will be cancelled and the account returned to your possession as stated in my TOS do you agree to these terms.

agreed