Anyone else get banned like this?

vigilante123

Errr... I just got this bot client yesterday and started the DNAIOAutofisher/cooker script and ran it for maybe 8 hours total at 2-3 hour intervals with a 30-60 min break between intervals. As soon as I started the script today, just standing in the bank, I was insta-banned. I thought I lagged out because of how quick I was banned. The second I started the script, before even filling out the GUI options, I was banned. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Also, I clicked "yes" to use a proxy server on the bot client and my account has no black marks on it. It's also an account with over 1200 total, so its not like some obvious lvl 3 botting account. My message from Jagex says I have a moderate bot busting ban, non appealable, with today's date on it (not yesterday). 

Has anyone else had this happen?

usually happens to relatively new accounts - luckily for me i have loads of really old ones i made back in the day - 

as you said its got 1200 + skills - so ultimately an account like this should be fine 

also jagex do ban at random points - they are just "collecting evidence" over time - as you said you botted for 8 hours previously 

Errr... I just got this bot client yesterday and started the DNAIOAutofisher/cooker script and ran it for maybe 8 hours total at 2-3 hour intervals with a 30-60 min break between intervals. As soon as I started the script today, just standing in the bank, I was insta-banned. I thought I lagged out because of how quick I was banned. The second I started the script, before even filling out the GUI options, I was banned. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Also, I clicked "yes" to use a proxy server on the bot client and my account has no black marks on it. It's also an account with over 1200 total, so its not like some obvious lvl 3 botting account. My message from Jagex says I have a moderate bot busting ban, non appealable, with today's date on it (not yesterday). 

Has anyone else had this happen?

sorry for your loss but the bottom line is don't bot on a account that your not prepared to loose since they are very good at detecting bots now.

sorry for your loss but the bottom line is don't bot on a account that your not prepared to loose since they are very good at detecting bots now.

loose
lo͞os/
adjective

1. 1.
    not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
    "a loose tooth"
    synonyms: not fixed in place, not secure, unsecuredunattached;
  • Like 2