Bot Population

Sippin

I seriously think I only got temp banned because I was stuck in a ScapeRune random for 4 hours.

My main got banned after it was stuck on some sort of random, when I came back to my computer it was logged out after spending probably about close to an hour ish in a random. Tried to login and it was banned.

Been botting for a good 2 weeks here, no bans on any accounts smile.png

Mind letting me/us know what you're botting? I wanna bot on one of my secondary accounts (incase it does get banned, I don't want my main to be permanently banned) but I'm not sure what's actually worth botting. I don't wanna bot somewhere when I'm gonna get banned within a day or two.

Mind letting me/us know what you're botting? I wanna bot on one of my secondary accounts (incase it does get banned, I don't want my main to be permanently banned) but I'm not sure what's actually worth botting. I don't wanna bot somewhere when I'm gonna get banned within a day or two.

Sharks on one account, flax spinning on second account, agility on third account and flesh crawlers on the fourth account biggrin.png

Edited by OSBotGuy