Is it worth it?

Nielskehh

Dear OSBOT community,

My name is Niels and I'm new on OSBOT. I used to be a frequent runescape player and as most of you have, I also botted.

In the first place all for fun but in a later stadium I saw greater benefits in botting (goldfarming ofcourse).

I did some great goldfarming on OSRS using the client of Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. It all went well until the point where I wasn't even able to make back the money I spent on membership. I tried proxies, VPS, school networks, friends networks and buying accounts created by other people and so on, but nothing worked. Got banned within 3 hours no matter what script I used.

Posted around on the community forums and it seemed like everyone had the same issue, so I decided to quit.

Summer holiday came along and I started to play runescape again because I had some more sparetime since I dont have to study atm. I enjoy playing the game legit at this moment, the only problem is that I want to bot some easy money to develop my account faster.

So I've always looked at botting like this, a bond costs like 1m 07 atm right? So if I can make atleast that ammount back, it means its a good idea to bot money on an account.

My question to you is, do you think this is easily done or are chances of getting banned within 2 hours stil high?

Since its been like 6 months that I have botted for the last time, it would be great if you could share your experience over the last few months with me.

Thanks in Advance,

Niels

Banrates are very high at the moment, but there are people who still make good profits so it is possible.

(But not worth it IMO unless you have a private script or something like that)

Thanks for your reply Fantabulous,

I understand what you're saying there. The reason I still wanted to ask this question is that I found it very suprising that a community like this is so active, when botting would be kind of useless.

There must be something more to this question.

~Niels

Edited by Nielskehh

Goldfarming in general is suffering right now due to mass bans, with the ongoing F2P trial being the main reason. I would predict that after August 28th, in which Jagex will decide if they're gonna make 07 completely F2P, it will be much easier to goldfarm since they won't have as much control as they do now. In the mean time, you could bot with a decent main for a few hours a day, switching tasks and questing, making some decent money per day. 

Goldfarming in general is suffering right now due to mass bans, with the ongoing F2P trial being the main reason. I would predict that after August 28th, in which Jagex will decide if they're gonna make 07 completely F2P, it will be much easier to goldfarm since they won't have as much control as they do now. In the mean time, you could bot with a decent main for a few hours a day, switching tasks and questing, making some decent money per day. 

you got VIP <3

• Like 1