My Water Cooling Overclocked rig

r0lex

Not going to lie, I fail to see why you made a loop just for the CPU, especially when the CPU benefits far less than the GPU which would plummet in terms of temperatures.

And it looks like (can't see very well) that you use compression fittings, which cost a bomb, I would've just stayed with aircooling and bought stronger hardware.

Also, I feel your pain, the Zalman Z11 isn't the best for a top mounted 240mm radiator, I bought a new case because of that issue.

tbh its not actually finished yet i just ran out of money... i will be cooling the gpu with a waterblock adding a 120mm Hardware Labs stealth lite gts radiator to the rear of the case using the 2 pipe holes all of which will all be installed after i can afford the waterblock haha.

didnt use compression fittings just paid £150-200 for the 240mm xspc watercooling kit which comes with everything. although u can get cheap compression fittings on ebay if i was to go that route.

what stronger hardware would you have got? i wish i got different motherboard and the gtx 780 tbh.

in all honesty i find the zalman challenging but its what i actually found most fun about the case the fact u have to mod it and change things and do little bits like a mini project its the whole reason i went this route. i made mistakes ect and the plan changed as i realised i wasnt going to get everything in without modding. i dont think i have done to bad for a first pc ever made.  

also does the picture not expand when you click on it?

thanks for all your comments =)

tbh its not actually finished yet i just ran out of money... i will be cooling the gpu with a waterblock adding a 120mm Hardware Labs stealth lite gts radiator to the rear of the case using the 2 pipe holes all of which will all be installed after i can afford the waterblock haha.

didnt use compression fittings just paid £150-200 for the 240mm xspc watercooling kit which comes with everything. although u can get cheap compression fittings on ebay if i was to go that route.

what stronger hardware would you have got? i wish i got different motherboard and the gtx 780 tbh.

in all honesty i find the zalman challenging but its what i actually found most fun about the case the fact u have to mod it and change things and do little bits like a mini project its the whole reason i went this route. i made mistakes ect and the plan changed as i realised i wasnt going to get everything in without modding. i dont think i have done to bad for a first pc ever made.  

also does the picture not expand when you click on it?

thanks for all your comments =)

Ahh, in which case it does make sense ;P

Unfortunately the image doesn't expand enough to be able to see the fittings properly, they're barb fittings then?

I personally would've gotten a 780, what issues were you having with your mobo? The G45 is fairly good.

It's not bad at all for a first build, I just never recommend that case anymore due to the compatibility issues and it doesn't feel as rigid as I'd like.