DNAIOWoodcutter free trial

Mr def nerd

Thanks for following up and your work on this script.

You can un-auth me, I believe that there are people who be better testers than I and put this time to better use than I can.  I keep erroring and maybe it's because of my setup but I'm not sure I have the time to provide good feedback for you.  

One bug to report for now though, which is what stopped me from getting a proggy--sometimes will detect a birds nest when none is present.  Powerchopping willows in a secluded place (pm if you want to know badly).  Maybe look into the method for checking this?

Again, I love your scripts--thank you for all you do.  Best wishes for development and this trial period!

I have now been using the script on a noobie account for 15 hours, it seems that there is has not been any problem so far, i still believe that there will not occur any problems even if i keep it botting. I recommend this script highly because i think it has a kind of humen movements. I also like the way the gui is made, it is simple to just click the options.

Im happy that you gave me the 48h trial for this bot, i will for sure buy it in the future.

Thanks for following up and your work on this script.

You can un-auth me, I believe that there are people who be better testers than I and put this time to better use than I can.  I keep erroring and maybe it's because of my setup but I'm not sure I have the time to provide good feedback for you.  

One bug to report for now though, which is what stopped me from getting a proggy--sometimes will detect a birds nest when none is present.  Powerchopping willows in a secluded place (pm if you want to know badly).  Maybe look into the method for checking this?

Again, I love your scripts--thank you for all you do.  Best wishes for development and this trial period!

Na, its not any issues with your setup. The reason to why it keeps trying to loot anything other than nests is that it haven't been updated for almost two days. The reason to this is because it was finally updated yesterday, but due to a small error with the obstaclehandler from my fighter in the dependencies, the woodcutter wouldn't compile, and therefore it is still experiencing the same issue

ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:36:58 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
	at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
	at com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.d.aUX.c(w:124)
	at com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter.onPaint(c:21)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.drawScreen(WrappedCanvas.java:117)
	at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(WrappedCanvas.java:79)
	at client.k(client.java:1296)
	at ef.nm(ef.java:245)
	at ef.run(ef.java:202)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:44:48 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5
java.lang.NullPointerException
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:45:59 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:48:30 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:48:45 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/01 06:49:53 em]: Error on painter : com.scripts.mrsdefnerd.dnaiowoodcutter.core.DNAIOWoodcutter@6a7819f5

That is the only error that comes up now and then. It seems not to effect how to bot reacts. It simple keeps doing the normal thing.

Also as i start the script it cuts 1 tree and then it says avoiding evil tree, every single time as i start the script.

Edited by Tinkz