RS acc says invalid pw even though it's correct. Ideas?

Impassive

So I wake up one day and see that it says invalid info when I tried to log in. I thought I was scammed but I recovered the account easily and it said that my password change is successful but it still said invalid info when I tried to login. I repeated this process 4 times to ensure I wasn't an idiot typing the wrong pw. I change the pw and still can't login because it says invalid info. (I triple and quadruple checked to make sure username and pw are correct).

Also, when I request an email to change pw, they sent me an email saying "Hi Character Name Unavailable". When I got emails from them before, it used to say "Hi (my char's display name)". Everytime I request an email for pw change, it says "Hi Character Name Unavailable" so I feel like this is related to the issue.

Any ideas or experiences with solving this?

I've shot Jagex a message using another account about it and awaiting a reply.

Edited by Impassive

Are you sure? I just checked highscores and it said "_______ isn't available". How could they just delete an acc like that? LOL. They didn't ban me or nothing... Just a random delete? Had a 2day ban on it , and I still bot on the acc. But still, I had a 2day ban on another acc, and received a perm ban, but the acc still exists.

Edited by Impassive

Are you sure? I just checked highscores and it said "_______ isn't available". How could they just delete an acc like that? LOL. They didn't ban me or nothing... Just a random delete? Had a 2day ban on it , and I still bot on the acc. But still, I had a 2day ban on another acc, and received a perm ban, but the acc still exists.

ive gone through the same thing if you had the account added from a different account it shows up as a bunch of numbers instead of the original rsn 

they delete account its happened to some of my friends main accounts

ive gone through the same thing if you had the account added from a different account it shows up as a bunch of numbers instead of the original rsn 

they delete account its happened to some of my friends main accounts

Yes it does show up as digits from a friend's friends list. Did your friends try to get a reasoning or did they just accept it and move on?