keep getting banned

robertwalker

botting is dieing because jagex can reads when youre on osb client and when not. so i stopped but i am still active on this forum tongue.png

Source? jagex can't detect osbot client, they can only detect are you running runescape on a webclient or with a downloaded client (original rs client, osbot, Advertising other bots isn't allowed.) etc... they can't define are you running on a botting client.

yes they can bro why all banned then? tell me ...

no lol that makes no sense... don't you understand that evey bot / client / whatever loads the same runescape client so there's no way they could detect that. Nobody has answer to your question, but i just think they keep their eye on new created accounts mostly in f2p and they have better system for catching bots, which we don't know.

They've got a new mod going around banning bots as his job.

They have a new system implemented, as you can see why they don't show evidence about the ban is to not reveal this system.

This bot can't keep up anymore.

Botting is over. For now atleast.

It is not as simple as that - but you're right about a new system. The system is doing the bans, not the employee.

They've never shown evidence as to macroing bans. Ever.

For a while now, many scripters on here have been flushing out turds to try and sell to the wider community. I imagine some of you actually brought some of these turds and thought that just because the script says it has an "anti-ban" included, you weren't going to walk and talk like a complete robot in the game.

Did you really think that a mere random camera rotation, mouse movement, tab switching and skill hovering was the difference between you getting banned, and not? ...

Edited by liverare

I've seen lots of friends accounts warning banned since the crack down. But they haven't caught me, I am very careful and learnt from how they got banned. I'm now 120 combat, 100% botted.

If you wish to keep botting on a personal account ie. not a throwaway goldfarmer, this is my advice:

Don't explicitly bot money. EVER. That means you're 'goldfarming'. You will be perm banned on the spot, along with any other account under your IP.

Bot on German worlds. Less people, and if you do find somebody, they probably won't talk to you anyway. Because they cbf typing in english.

Have breaks every few days. I have ran the bot for up to 24 hours at points, and undetected. But there is a point where they're probably going to catch on.

If you do happen to get a warning ban, GIVE UP BOTTING. I assume they detect your third party client(?), or something along those lines, and you will be banned again within a couple of hours. I have had multiple friends try botting again, and what do you know, perm ban. All he wanted was 50 firemaking for DT, he didn't even get that! LOL

gl

Edited by Voked

If you do happen to get a warning ban, GIVE UP BOTTING. I assume they detect your third party client(?), or something along those lines, and you will be banned again within a couple of hours. I have had multiple friends try botting again, and what do you know, perm ban. All he wanted was 50 firemaking for DT, he didn't even get that! LOL

Easier said than done. In the main game, I got caught botting on my main account that I'd previously spent three years legit on, because when I returned and tried to legit once more, I found it to be so boring, tiring and just not worth the time.

But I got caught running some petty, shitty red chinchompa hunting script that was so heavily flawed that there were clans of players going around fucking with botters, like me at the time, using this clearly discernible script.