[07GP] Premium paints by armslayer

armslayer79

To be honest they are all, mehh. Goodluck with your shop though!

QwPha8E.png

Quit it.

You used 

this guide to create your header in your 'shop'. 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/44254-free-inspired-studios-►►-one-stop-graphics-solution-◄◄/

So I'd like to ask you to not criticize something he has actually done on his own, if you can't even do your own shop layout on your own.

• Like 1

To be honest they are all, mehh. Goodluck with your shop though! QwPha8E.png

They are meh to you, i used to be a designer for a long time on pow..bot, and wasn't just here cause i quitted.. opinions are opinions, and you shouldn't use a guide and make exactly the same! Every customer was happy with my work and i do them as they want it to be, anyways good luck hehe:)

Edited by armslayer79

Quit it.

You used 

this guide to create your header in your 'shop'. 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/44254-free-inspired-studios-►►-one-stop-graphics-solution-◄◄/

So I'd like to ask you to not criticize something he has actually done on his own, if you can't even do your own shop layout on your own.

Okay I still made it? What's your point? It's not a shop layout, It's a header...

If you want to start that I can say your thread layout is extremely simple to make the only thing that makes it different is the animation.  If you are going to animate dont add flares, it makes them pixelized.  All of my work is 100% legit I followed a tutorial to learn something new is there anything wrong with that?  I never claimed I made the original.  You're telling me you never used a tutorial to learn photoshop?

Okay I still made it? What's your point? It's not a shop layout, It's a header...

If you want to start that I can say your thread layout is extremely simple to make the only thing that makes it different is the animation. If you are going to animate dont add flares, it makes them pixelized. All of my work is 100% legit I followed a tutorial to learn something new is there anything wrong with that? I never claimed I made the original. You're telling me you never used a tutorial to learn photoshop?

Lololo you fucking moron, if it's so simple (apparently that's bad) how comes you had to literally recreate yours from the tutorial? Same goes for your work, piss off child. Besides, if you didn't come in this thread, shit on the work this guy has done, while you can't even create your own content, I would not post anything like this. It is your own mouth, or rather, hands that got you here.

Edited by snaes