Audacity

electroflow

To all whom this may concern,

I have retired from Osbot and www.Velocitybets.com,  I have completely resigned and given up my position and ranks on both of these websites.  I hope my recent events does not tarnish your views of Velocitybets.com  .  The owner of this site has refunded all of the damage I have done and is even paying bonuses to those who were affected.  I am not proud of what I have done but I believe that Osbot is coming to an end.  I was fired from velocitybets upon news that I had caused a scene on osbot and then I stupidly caused a scene on Velocitybets.  Goodluck to everyone and I apologize for the mass message.

Best Wishes,

Amazon

^^^ A mass message from Amazon on skype. A couple months ago he asked me to "invest" in his site. I gave it some thought but didn't give him a penny. Now that i see he scammed over 100m and scam quit OSBot and his site I realize I dodged a bullet. He even had sponsor and stuff like that. Proves that just because someone has titles doesn't mean they are trusted.

Stay safe OSBot community. Cheers.

Edited by electroflow