King of the Dragons needs a makeover.

Deffiliate

So, I need a script paint and a logo design for my script King of the Dragons. I want something that's really cool to look at. I'm willing to pay up to $45 for the design.

Here's the current layout:

82TbK.png

I still want to keep track of all of those stats. So I need 3 seperate things deigned. I want them all to fit into a theme. Also, if you want you could make all of the UI's use similar texture etc.

Here's the 3 parts I need made:

1) The logo / display over the chat. I want this part to be extravegant looking, and (Possibly) have the following elemnents: Dragons, caves, gold, royalty, fire/lava. My idea for this part was to ahve it resemmble the inside of a dragon's cave. Loaded with gold, fire, and lave. Then have a dragon and a knight mid-battle. Open to any suggestions on which theme to make the logo. This part needs to display 4 things 1) The title "King of the Dragons" 2) version 3)Time 4)State

bonus points for creative looking UI's (AKA not just a translucent box)

2) A cool looking UI to display the combat stats in AKA this: http://puu.sh/6WDbP.png This part should be theme around AKA alotta' swords/skulls/ dragon bones and carnage.

3) A loot logger display. Example: http://puu.sh/6WDMA.png

I'd like for this to be designed to look like a trease room / chest or something.

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 1

When I get my account 70-70-70 Ill be buying this too use at Tav dung blue drags. Cant wait, nice to see your dedicated to your scripts smile.png

LOL only 1 script but I love it and take care of it :D I'd recommend using green dragons until 80's stats at least. You make 200k/hr @ Greens with 70's stats.

• 1 month later...