Who wants to code a game?

Megaman

Sounds like it might be fun; I'd be interested if you really do succeed in assembling a capable team;

And by capable, I do mean that they should have game-writing experrience and at least some of them MUST have networking experience

Experrience with developing as a team required too

We got Jack, Booch, and maybe Swizzbeat

Underestimation of game development.

Go look and see how games are built, before you get a team setup for failure.

Writing a game require a lot of good script writers, a lot of good artists, and to top it off, a lot of fucking time(No exaggeration), and even that's not enough sometimes.

Do some research first, because the moment you said "I don't know much code" instantly proves that you have done little to no research, but rather threw a idea that pop up in your head; because if you don't know much "code", then you will literally understand nothing to how a game is developed.

Not being a dick, just being straightforward.

I have done lots of research don't worry we would be starting off extremely basic and adding on to it bit by bit I do not know how to code much but I can fully read the code, Jack, Booch they are who we have currently and if Swizzbeat joins in this will kick off A LOT faster 

Sounds like it might be fun; I'd be interested if you really do succeed in assembling a capable team;

And by capable, I do mean that they should have game-writing experrience and at least some of them MUST have networking experience

Experrience with developing as a team required too

Jack, Booch maybe swizzbeat you want in?