First ban in 6 weeks... jagex logic

Gladiator

I've been botting seers yews 24/7, with breaks, for the past 3 weeks on 7-10 accounts. I have had 0 bans. Yesterday I was training up a new woodcutter. I was at seers willows, I run it for 5 hours, with breaks and I get banned.

So I can bot yews 24/7 without bans, and I can't bot willows for more than 5 hours? Dat Jagex logic lolol

I've been botting seers yews 24/7, with breaks, for the past 3 weeks on 7-10 accounts. I have had 0 bans. Yesterday I was training up a new woodcutter. I was at seers willows, I run it for 5 hours, with breaks and I get banned.

So I can bot yews 24/7 without bans, and I can't bot willows for more than 5 hours? Dat Jagex logic lolol

this. was botting ankous for so long, made a pure and it was botting @ edge mans for 40 mins = banned lawl

this. was botting ankous for so long, made a pure and it was botting @ edge mans for 40 mins = banned lawl

I've been wondering if Jagex has cut down on the bans so that there is a constant flow of items (logs, fish, herbs), so that the legit players don't have to get that on their own, because they just want to pk. Because botting 300 hours at seers yews without a ban on 1 account... thats like, weird.