Thoughts On BF4?

CoD is more like a show off game, the person who can the most "awesome" things is apperently the best in that game, lets take a look at FaZe(?) OpTic etc...

And, when I used to play it, no one gave a fuck about eachother, it was only about the highest kills.

ah i only every play when 4 or more of my clan is online, to play when im on my own only enrages me to the point of turning it off lol.

CoD has 0% team gameplay.

I can't agree with that statement at all. If you've ever played with people who communicate, and talk to each other, you dominate every match you are in. I've won matches with clans where we only had 2 deaths each. Communication is such a huge part of the gameplay. See those MLG tourneys where they are all sitting 10 feet from each other, but still have turtle beaches on and talking, communicating. It has a lot of gameplay that people don't use. 

• Like 1

I can't agree with that statement at all. If you've ever played with people who communicate, and talk to each other, you dominate every match you are in. I've won matches with clans where we only had 2 deaths each. Communication is such a huge part of the gameplay. See those MLG tourneys where they are all sitting 10 feet from each other, but still have turtle beaches on and talking, communicating. It has a lot of gameplay that people don't use. 

The only thing I have experienced was those little kids screaming all day

Edited by TerminatoR7

100% truth right there. With a team/clan you can dominate lobbys for hours without any challenge lol.

I agree with this i like having a good team that you can be serious with when you need to win but also mess around with when your dominating 

like when we all use riot sheilds and C4 on search and destroy, fun = guaranteed biggrin.png

Any time you play with friends its guaranteed fun i think :D

looks amazing, but it isn't really anything new, just more amazing graphics. I'm more excited to see if my PC can run it biggrin.png

i wish i could on mine but it would prolly die