Bot Manager Two Jagex Accounts

I am using the bot manager. I can login to the first jagex account through the bot manager, enter the email pass and verification code. All twenty accounts will startup and work. But I am trying to use another set of twenty accounts from the second jagex account. I get a white screen from the jagex launcher and I cannot enter the email/pass/verification code when I try to login to the second jagex account. I tried on the a different computer and had the same problem. I am limited to 20 accounts/one jagex account using the bot manager.

I can manually login to jagex launcher and use the patcher to run a account. then login to second jagex account and use patcher to run a second account using osbot. that works fine. but to do that for a lot of accounts so too time consuming thats why i got the bot manager. Any ideas?

• What version of OSBot do you use? osbot 2.7.32
  • What JAVA version do you use? jre-1.8
  • Which plan do you use? VIP/Monthly/Lifetime vip/ monthly bot manager
  • Are you launching trough CLI or GUI? bot manager gui
  • Can you send a screenshot of the menu you are having issues in and the logger output whenever possible. (Cover your credentials)image.png.b9ad9f0878193751432e2e87fcefd9e8.png
  • Describe the issue - written above
  • What are the steps - and in what order - to replicate the issue? (Adding account -> adding proxy etc) login to jagex account through bot manager to run one account. try to login to second jagex account through bot manager and for me a white screen jagex launcher appears so i cant log in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I am also currently having this issue. VIP/Manager monthly. My first Jagex account logs in no problem. My second Jagex account gets the white screen. Is there any fix for this? Also have tried all the fixes stealth mode, restart computer, client is patched, etc. I can log in through Jagex Launcher but not through my bot manager. please advise.

Edited by Michigan9393
Additional info

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I am about to scale my bot from 1 bot to around 5. Does each one of my accounts have to be a jagex account? I am not sure how you are using one account to host 20 accounts. I'm very confused and do not understand this. Can you explain this please? Do I need to make each one of my accounts a jagex account?

Question, why would someone have 20 characters on one jagex account? Wouldn't that mean if one was detected then all of them go down in a wave? 

I'm also sure that having them separate would be the way would it not, especially if using a proxy for each character? 

Can someone School me about this