DynaFletcher error

Hi all,

Sorry, I am relatively new to botting/OSBot and unsure if this belongs here, but the free DynaFletcher script is not working. I attached a word doc with the error messages that came up in the logger (I tried to copy and paste into here but a bunch of white lines appeared). My coding knowledge is limited, and my understanding of how OSBot operates is even more limited, so unfortunately I have no suggestions for fixes.

Can any coding guru within the OSBot team help us lowly free users and please have a look at this?

Many thanks in advance!

PS: Love OSBot!!!

dynafletcher_error.docx

Just noticed the required format, my apologies:

• What version of OSBot do you use? --- 2.7.27
  • What JAVA version do you use? --- I am unsure of this.
  • Which plan do you use? VIP/Monthly/Lifetime --- None of these, but perhaps soon.
  • Are you launching trough CLI or GUI? --- I am unsure.
  • Can you send a screenshot of the menu you are having issues in and the logger output whenever possible. (Cover your credentials) --- I hope this Word doc is sufficient.
  • Describe the issue --- Error codes in the word doc appear.
  • What are the steps - and in what order - to replicate the issue? (Adding account -> adding proxy etc) --- Pretty sure just attempting to run the script will replicate the error.