Ban Evasion

LudwigV

Hello, I have been experiencing so much trouble due to bans, I have been using proxies and long break times and stopping the bot after certain goals. I use scripts with very specific human-like behavior, but what is it that makes me get banned? Proxies are 1:1 not flagged, i buy member with bond. I dont know what to say but my bots keep getting banned at aproximately the same progress on any account. Can anyone provide me some tips) I am using stealth client as well.

straight up if you run a new account itl get banned if you run a main or semi main that has done random stuff (especially diaries and stuff like construction and farming) your bans come way less. im botting gaurdians on a mid level for 5-7 hours a day and adding a quest or 2 and my main has been doing vorki for 3 2-3 hour sessions a day

every account i started off tutorial island even if it was played normaly for a week has got banned, no i bot the "seasoned accounts" while hand playing the ones im building up and its helped

• 2 weeks later...