Question about IP Flagging

groovyash

Hello,

I am new to the community. I'm not new to botting. But I do have a question regarding to IP-Flagging. I like to play OSRS on my main, but I am concerned about it being banned while I'm running two bots. What is the best way to avoid that? Should I just buy a VPN. I am completeley new to proxys. Haven't looked in to that yet. What is the most secure way to avoid being banned on my main account? 

PS: Can I use an older computer to bot. And my laptop for my main account, will that make a difference?

7 hours ago, groovyash said:

Hello,

I am new to the community. I'm not new to botting. But I do have a question regarding to IP-Flagging. I like to play OSRS on my main, but I am concerned about it being banned while I'm running two bots. What is the best way to avoid that? Should I just buy a VPN. I am completeley new to proxys. Haven't looked in to that yet. What is the most secure way to avoid being banned on my main account? 

PS: Can I use an older computer to bot. And my laptop for my main account, will that make a difference?

Pretty sure they can chain ban all the accounts if they want because they are all on the same ip. 

On 12/23/2022 at 4:35 PM, fireboy7655 said:

Pretty sure they can chain ban all the accounts if they want because they are all on the same ip. 

Correct, They can also ban you for RWT if youre trading accounts with a different IP for large amounts of gold. No proxy is less risky cause now theres no RWT association

@fireboy7655

@konsensus

So what are the benefits of a proxy? I am only botting two account atm. I think the benefits will come in place with huge goldfarms? Also, what if a random player gives you a huge amount of cash. Could that end up in a ban, seen as RWT? 

I am botting very low risk. And that's doing good so far. I've set 5 to 6 hours break time. And I only bot for a maximum of 180 minutes a day. It's not fast. But while it lasts and ends up with some good stats, I'll eventually take it over from there. Because then the risk of losing the account is not worth it anymore. 

I really like to play the game. But I've played it so damn much over and over starting with a fresh account that the first grind is just not worth my time anymore. 

21 hours ago, groovyash said:

@fireboy7655

@konsensus

So what are the benefits of a proxy? I am only botting two account atm. I think the benefits will come in place with huge goldfarms? Also, what if a random player gives you a huge amount of cash. Could that end up in a ban, seen as RWT? 

I am botting very low risk. And that's doing good so far. I've set 5 to 6 hours break time. And I only bot for a maximum of 180 minutes a day. It's not fast. But while it lasts and ends up with some good stats, I'll eventually take it over from there. Because then the risk of losing the account is not worth it anymore. 

I really like to play the game. But I've played it so damn much over and over starting with a fresh account that the first grind is just not worth my time anymore. 

Yeah. I'm about ready to just buy stealth NMZ and bot my main account lol, I'm not playing 200 hours of nmz to get from 84 to 95 strength. Anyway as for RWT yes, If we both logged in right now and I traded you 100m for nothing and jagex seen they could ban us both and use it as evidence of RWT. But if I trade 100m from my mule to my main and theyre both on my ip its just a transaction with myself and not considered RWT. Id say botting your Main on a proxy is beneficial because if it gets banned you can appeal and say it was hijacked, Theyll see the ip from that account is different then the one its usually on because of the proxy and you might get it unbanned