Proxifier and I. E.

De_winged

Hello! So I have bought 6 proxies and set them to Sock5 from BestProxyandVPN.com, and I have setup Proxifier with these IPs and under Proxification Rules and Action I have implemented a 'simple chain' (all though I don't know how that or proxifier works since OSbot has an option to useProxies when you open it, anyway).

My main question right now is: how do I use my proxies with Internet Explorer, in order to make my RS accounts?

Thank you!

-De_winged

56 minutes ago, hybes said:

Internet explorer uses system proxy settings, but if you are using proxifier, everything will be behind the proxy already unless you set up custom rules.  The real question is why are you using IE.

And if I were to use Google Chrome instead?

I've checked my IP on I. E. and it is not one of the 6 proxies. How do I dictate the use of the proxies over a browser, selecting the one I wish to use?

33 minutes ago, run escapes said:

Just make proxifier run through firefox or IE. I dont think you need to make a chain just make a rule to block all default connections and make stuff like java and the browsers you use run through proxifier thats what i do

It seems that proxifier doesn't initiate an attempt to run the proxies when using IE, but will with Chrome and Firefox....How do I make browers and java run through proxifier? Block all default connections?

5 hours ago, De_winged said:

It seems that proxifier doesn't initiate an attempt to run the proxies when using IE, but will with Chrome and Firefox....How do I make browers and java run through proxifier? Block all default connections?

You just add them to the proxy rule application like firefox.exe; java.exe and so on