OldSchool F2P Power Leveling Services [10+ Years]

RaydenMagik

Current Status: OFFLINE

I am looking for a position for OldSchool F2P Power Leveling. I would like to mention that I live in the East Coast, and I speak fluent English, and I do all the training by hand. I am very eager to train peoples accounts for a cheap price. The reason why I will charge a cheap price is because I am new on here, I don't have a high post count, and I don't have a high enough feedback. (This making me not trust able.)

This is the solution to fix this: Don't give me  your bank pin. ( If you don't have a bank pin just remove all but the item(s) I need to train with.) We can use a Middle Man ( I will pay for fees.) I will give you an update on your account with a screenshot every hour on the hour. ( I play roughly 6-15 hours a day. )

With 10 years of playing Runescape as a F2P Player I learned all the fastest and efficient methods to train accounts. It's just fun, It's more of a challenge for me, this making me feel more rewarding. So what do you say? Add me on Discord to talk! RaydenMagik#8696

Edited by RaydenMagik