LF Fully Maxes Accounts 2277 TL

Rumple

19 hours ago, Chuckle said:

23 x 13m - 299m xp needed

80s x 23 (46m xp) 253m xp needed

30 days 720 hours. 

253,000,000/720 (assuming you play 24/7) 351k xp per hour. 

351k xp per hour split over all skills even the extremely slow ones. 

even if you have a account with base 80s rn and some how play 24/7. 

considering the rates in RC, slayer, farming, cooking, fishing smithing mining are all much lower than that Im pretty sure its impossible.

RC - 100k+ an hour

Slayer (Mid 80's) - 70k+ an hour

Farming - Can be done doing every other skill.

Fishing - 70k+ (plus agility xp and str)

Smithing - 100k+ an hour

Mining -  70k+ an hour

Cooking - 400k+ an hour

All these being mid 80's, plus magic, slayer, and farming are all done either together or 0 time, can deinitely be done in 30 - 60 days.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, Co650 said:

RC - 100k+ an hour

Slayer (Mid 80's) - 70k+ an hour

Farming - Can be done doing every other skill.

Fishing - 70k+ (plus agility xp and str)

Smithing - 100k+ an hour

Mining -  70k+ an hour

Cooking - 400k+ an hour

All these being mid 80's, plus magic, slayer, and farming are all done either together or 0 time, can deinitely be done in 30 - 60 days.

nothing is done in 0 time, farm runs still take time. but you can stack a few skills, the 351k xp per hour needed to complete it in 30 days 24/7 makes it pretty much impossible 

if you and a mate play for say 12 hours a day each to hit close to 24/7 you could maybe do it in 90 days.

There is no point in giving him a false time frame. you cant get 253m xp split over all stats in that time

On 6/1/2019 at 4:59 AM, StickTalk said:

I have 3 that are in the making they just hit quest capes mid 80's in all stats I sell them for $2500 each your welcome to put a down payment on one should be ready in 30/60 days. 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:33 AM, Decode said:

Add my discord: Decode#2806 

Have one on the way, im sure we can agree on a price that suites the both of us.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:28 AM, zwaffel said:

Got one. Im OO, Whats your offer ?

On 6/2/2019 at 12:34 PM, Airborneaus said:

i have one with beast inferno cape  whats ur budget?

My budget is around $2000 and I can pay with osrs gp or btc or paypal whichever form you prefer. Due to getting burned by scammers recovering their accounts back via the forgotten email form in the past, I am only looking for accounts with original emails or username logins, as well as able to be recovered via the form you fill out when you forgot your registered email. I will go with any vmm of your choice with at least $20000 in trades to do the recovery test/unless you are a extremely trusted person like the site owner or a longtime mod.  However, I do not want to waste my time, or your time, so you will be responsible for paying the recovery test fees (so please make sure you meet my requirements for purchase to not throw away your gp at a failed recovery test by vmm), however I am willing to put down a down payment equal to your vmm fees with osgp with the vmm if the recovery test is successful, and I get cold feet to give you safety of mind from wasting your money/gp on recovery test. I will reimburse you for the vmm fees in the purchase price. I am a serious buyer, and I also have a maxed obby mauler account (1 attack, 99 str, 1 def, 31 pray, 55 slayer, 65 ranged & mage, 88 hp, bring (i), 140 questpoints, 55 combat) I can add in to the trade that has a username login/recovery questions set since 2009, and recoverable via the form. Please do not contact me otherwise if you do not meet these requirements, thanks. 

Edited by wer1sdf2

2 hours ago, wer1sdf2 said:

My budget is around $2000 and I can pay with osrs gp or btc or paypal whichever form you prefer. Due to getting burned by scammers recovering their accounts back via the forgotten email form in the past, I am only looking for accounts with original emails or username logins, as well as able to be recovered via the form you fill out when you forgot your registered email. I will go with any vmm of your choice with at least $20000 in trades to do the recovery test/unless you are a extremely trusted person like the site owner or a longtime mod.  However, I do not want to waste my time, or your time, so you will be responsible for paying the recovery test fees (so please make sure you meet my requirements for purchase to not throw away your gp at a failed recovery test by vmm), however I am willing to put down a down payment equal to your vmm fees with osgp with the vmm if the recovery test is successful, and I get cold feet to give you safety of mind from wasting your money/gp on recovery test. I will reimburse you for the vmm fees in the purchase price. I am a serious buyer, and I also have a maxed obby mauler account (1 attack, 99 str, 1 def, 31 pray, 55 slayer, 65 ranged & mage, 88 hp, bring (i), 140 questpoints, 55 combat) I can add in to the trade that has a username login/recovery questions set since 2009, and recoverable via the form. Please do not contact me otherwise if you do not meet these requirements, thanks. 

Original Owner can always recover the account even if they give you the original email. it takes a few mins to recover a email and around the same to manually recover a runescape account with creation details.

I highly recommend going for a high level account from a high feedback/rep seller than going down the new user MM route. they can never secure the account for you.

Good luck on your search. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

Original Owner can always recover the account even if they give you the original email. it takes a few mins to recover a email and around the same to manually recover a runescape account with creation details.

I highly recommend going for a high level account from a high feedback/rep seller than going down the new user MM route. they can never secure the account for you.

Good luck on your search. 

That's why I'm doing a recovery test via form so I can get the manual recover.

They side with who ever has the oldest info (you can pass a manual recovery with some info) but if he recovers from the creation IP with more or similar info they will eventually side with him and lock you out of the account. 

Just some friendly advice as its such a large amount of money I wouldn't want to see someone lose that much.

Avoid new/low rep sellers.

Edited by Chuckle

6 hours ago, Chuckle said:

They side with who ever has the oldest info (you can pass a manual recovery with some info) but if he recovers from the creation IP with more or similar info they will eventually side with him and lock you out of the account. 

Just some friendly advice as its such a large amount of money I wouldn't want to see someone lose that much.

Avoid new/low rep sellers.

I will, thanks for the advice. I think I bought gold from you a long long time ago from p****bot or sythe haha. Never knew that you can provide newer information, and lock out the person who bought the account. 

Edited by wer1sdf2