PC on Zulrah soon to be ready ready account.

RoundBox

https://imgur.com/a/pf3WIiB

Just need to get underground pass and regicide done and get some defence levels.

However, account has received a 2 day ban, how much will this affect price?

what defence level should I get the account to?

It's currently a pure that I no longer play so I plan to turn into some cash for my next project.

1 hour ago, RoundBox said:

https://imgur.com/a/pf3WIiB

Just need to get underground pass and regicide done and get some defence levels.

However, account has received a 2 day ban, how much will this affect price?

what defence level should I get the account to?

It's currently a pure that I no longer play so I plan to turn into some cash for my next project.

Bans/quashed bans effect price at least by 20-40%. Note that you will not get extra for high str or att and you still missing 70 defence. Id suggest you sell it as a pure.

34 minutes ago, Power said:

Bans/quashed bans effect price at least by 20-40%. Note that you will not get extra for high str or att and you still missing 70 defence. Id suggest you sell it as a pure.

I'm by no means a reputable account seller so I doubt anyone would purchase the account with the confidence of it lasting a lengthy time hence if I sell it as a zulrah account. The buyer can take solice in knowing the account will eventually be banned and I will have no interest in recovery as I also know it will be banned sooner or later from Botting. 

I'm not saying I'm dodgy. But I don't have a great deal of reputation either so I feel this is the best course of action.

Thankyou for your opinion though