Looking for help

AAGer95

So in the last week I got my only account perm banned, and I wanted to set up another account. I started using a vpn but about a minute or two into tutorial island the account get's locked(and seeing as I'm using temp email addresses can't get back in) I've tried to do this multiable times but to no avail. I know that I could use a proxy but I would get locked out of that within the same timeframe as the vpn due to different ip of registering. I would also like to know how to set up more than one bot at a time for farming(don't mind if I've to buy vip, but no point if i can't play xD)

I've tried everything I can think of and just looking for help to actually play lol Any help appreciated :)

16 minutes ago, bankerkrak said:

If you want to play on one account, I suggest calling your internet provider to ask for a new IP. Sometimes taking your cables out of your modem for some time works as well.

But I am in no way an expert on all of this so this is just my 2 cents.

Cheers but I'm pretty sure ip is location based and the only way to change my own ip is to move, vpn and proxies only mask your ip with another's :) Thanks tho

It's very simple, when you create an account on runescape.com and then you enter it in the game, the IP has to be from the same country, you created an account, I think you created it on your computer, then you used a vpn. Probably an ip of a random, normal country that is blocked by theft.

If you do not plan to make a very large gold farm, you can create accounts on your pc I guess you are from the United States or the country you are and buy sock5 from that country for example the United States is not very expensive, but it all depends on if you want to do a large farm and if p2p or f2p how many accounts will be, which is what you are looking for

I'm sorry my English, I speak Spanish and I use google translator sad

I've had hard luck with locks.  I made accounts and tutorial and played the game on the same IP and it gets locked.  I tried this on 2 different proxy companies.  Only way I don't get locks is if I use my residential IP.  But I can't bot on my PC with that many accounts .  I been trying to find some residential proxies but ones I found they're hundreds of dollars or they're rotating.

Edited by osrs42