Botting to a new main![updated!]

boozer

2 more range levels. plan on letting bot run one dream on nmz before resting account. when i wake up i'll check what range i got to. if 70 then will let account take a rest and do some manual questing when i get off work. plan on finishing up quest requirements and getting my zulrah trial and see how well the account runs it. if not 70 yet. will restart bot and run 2 nmz dreams then logging for me to return and doing the above stated. 

Big updates will be coming over the next 2 days for the current status of account as well as plans to come over next 2 weeks. including if/when i plan on starting more bots, decide on more scripts, etc

5 hours ago, TFlow said:

Try to max combat first?

lost 80m when main was banned, currently running zulrah, trying to make some decent hourly $ while gaining xp atm, hardcore lvling will resume when funds are ready. will be running about 4-6 hours of zulrah for next few days while botting skills 2-4 hours as well 

New update! decided to hit 60 atk/def for obby, now running nmz til 70 def for ahrims for higher k/d rate at zulrah. also purchased a new acc as well as proxy that is actually further than my acc but is a zerker so going to hold off on leveling its def. currently getting new account full void then going for a firecape. i will update thread in a moment with new acc stats as well as update on the acc i created 

Just logged in, powermining new acc for some quest reqs, original is doing nmz defense until this bot updates for me to finish up pc. 

6 hours ago, jller12 said:

what script do you use for pc and also what boat by ranging?

Currently cant bring myself to pay $10 for pest control so currently using a script from different bot. currently the only thing i bot that's NOT on osbot. which it is definitely on here just have to pay