103-?? QPS

umFlak

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

got discord?

i do.

quests i need are: black knights fortress, imp catcher, prince ali rescue,  sheep shearer, shield of arrav, vampire slayer, witch's potion, creature of frankenstine, dream mentor, eadgars ruse, elemental workshop 1&2, enakhras lament, family crest, fremennik isles, ghosts ahoy, giant dwarf, heroes quest, in aid/in search of myreque, jungle potion, the lost tribe, lunar diplomacy, making history, monks friend, mountain daughter, observatory quest, rag and bone man, recruitment drive, royal trouble, scorpion catcher, sea slug, sheep herder, shilo village, slug menace, spirits of the elid, tears of guthix, throne of miscellania, tower of life, tribal totem, troll romance, wanted and watchtower
43 quests.

2 hours ago, umFlak said:

i do.

quests i need are: black knights fortress, imp catcher, prince ali rescue,  sheep shearer, shield of arrav, vampire slayer, witch's potion, creature of frankenstine, dream mentor, eadgars ruse, elemental workshop 1&2, enakhras lament, family crest, fremennik isles, ghosts ahoy, giant dwarf, heroes quest, in aid/in search of myreque, jungle potion, the lost tribe, lunar diplomacy, making history, monks friend, mountain daughter, observatory quest, rag and bone man, recruitment drive, royal trouble, scorpion catcher, sea slug, sheep herder, shilo village, slug menace, spirits of the elid, tears of guthix, throne of miscellania, tower of life, tribal totem, troll romance, wanted and watchtower
43 quests.

will do all 43 quests for 38m, will take me 4-5 days