Zulrah Account

DEZIGN

This account was created by hand purely for the purpose of running Fruity's Zulrah Script.

Account currently has 150 Zulrah KC, averages 1.5-2m/hour depending on drops, and that's without uniques. 

Account has void sets & regicide already done, as well as book of darkness with all pages. Also has monkey madness if you want to train melee for whatever reason. You literally only need to swap trident/blowpipe and supplies over and it's ready to go. Account also has rock cake for NMZ training method. 

6 days of membership, only paid with bond. Account has never had a credit card or other payment option used on it.

No linked Email, No ban history. I have a notepad with the exact time/date I created the account, as well as the location of the proxy I've used on the account throughout its existence that I can provide. 

STATS - Range is super close to 81

cSZqw9u.png

LOGIN - 6 days of membership left.

WQK7ben.png

BANK

mGU67f9.png

QUESTS - REGICIDE, MONKEY MADNESS, HORROR FROM THE DEEP, ANIMAL MAG + MORE DONE

BhFRQhh.png

ACCOUNT STATUS

5bIYEiV.png

NO REGISTERED EMAIL

rJCowws.png

ZULRAH KC

KGmQx7J.png

Starting Bid: 60M

A/W: 90M

Method: OSRS GP Only

Conditions: Will MM if needed, possibly go first with very trusted members.

I am the original and only owner of the account, like I said I can provide you with the exact location of the proxy I used throughout the account's existence. As well as the exact date/time the account was created. I trained the account by hand, but have botted 150 KC using Fruity's zulrah script. The account has been sitting for over a week now due to server issues. 

Edited by DEZIGN