BUYING BEAST ACCOUNT

bluejays420

7 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Rip feedback :9

srry bro im sure your trusted enough but since i have the money why not spend the extra so that i can assurew almsot 100% it wont be recovered... like buying from a 200 fb lifetime sponsor or mod or something... i hope you understand bud

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluejays420 said:

srry bro im sure your trusted enough but since i have the money why not spend the extra so that i can assurew almsot 100% it wont be recovered... like buying from a 200 fb lifetime sponsor or mod or something... i hope you understand bud

Yeh i understand, broke my heart :feels:

1 minute ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

One of the most trusted account sellers you'll find will be @Chuckle his tracker can be here of accounts that are prep'd and ready all hand done. http://www.powergp.com/tracker.php

You can use "CHEF5" to save 5% so in your case 20M saved with your 500M budget.

thank you ive added chuckle on skype i guess hes offline due to it being 5:am est right now.... hopefully i can get in touch with him tomorrow !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluejays420 said:

thank you ive added chuckle on skype i guess hes offline due to it being 5:am est right now.... hopefully i can get in touch with him tomorrow !

I'm the same time zone as you, he'll be on in a few hours 2 or so. Make sure you have his current skype also.

Edited by Chef Sk1llz