Selling my very own League Account for OSRS GP/Acc

Nimano

Greetings,

I have not played League on any of my accounts lately (barely 5-10 games for the past 2~4 months - only played those matches because I felt bad for leaving my account inactive). I only play League of Legends when I boost a customer.

All my accounts are my very own personal accounts that I have put every single second on, that none has ever had any access to other than myself - completely legitimate & hand-leveled accounts.

I have several accounts (my main + 3~5 smurfs). I have been playing League of Legends since October, 2009 (which is just around the time the game was officially released).

I have been planning to sell at least one of my accounts (even if it is my main) for OSRS GP or an OSRS Account (that I want to gift to a valuable relative of mine that plays RuneScape).

Server: EUW

Almost all of my accounts are formerly Diamond (unranked this Season because, as I mentioned, I have not played League on any of my accounts lately). All of my accounts have INSANELY High MMR and I guarantee you that you will never reach below Platinum even after a total catastrophe in the Placement Matches. Will you do so, I will offer you a free boost to Platinum (free-of-cost).

Summary of some accounts~

Main: All Champions, all runes you will ever need, 12K+ Extra IP, DOZENS of Skins (200~300+). Diamond Border with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate. All-in-all just sick account.

1st Smurf: 80~90+ Champions. All runes you should ever need. Decent amount of IP (not sure how much exactly). A couple of sweet skins for certain champions. Diamond Border with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate

2nd Smurf: Approximately 95 Champions. All runes you should ever need. 5K+ IP. A couple of decent skins for certain champions. Quite the old account. Platinum Border.

3rd Smurf: Less than 20 Champions owned (Kha'Zix OTP + Kha'Zix-related Summoner Name). Runes should not be an issue. Not sure how much IP. No purchased skins. Diamond Border with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate. The sort of account that would be the cheapest but very flashy because of the Diamond Border + Insane MMR & Win-Rate.

I can provide with specific details if you are interested.

Thank You!

50 minutes ago, Madz said:

not allowed bye

47 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Pre sure 100 PC :"(

My sincere apologies, but I must admit that I have difficulties understanding what it is that you mean.

14 minutes ago, jesenican said:

problem with LoL accounts is same as Rs ones you can get it back any time

4 minutes ago, MAMU 31CM said:

Except that Riots support is quick to answer. With enough proof you can get his account banned.

There is no problems, Jesenican. While what MAMU stated is true, it is still not the same at all. Unlike JaGeX, Riot Games requests certain information (specific details - this can be viewed in their Support Website) about the account to succeed with a recovery. Valuable to mention that Riot Games do not value your Current Location/IP Address when compared to JaGeX.

All the information about the account WILL be provided to the buyer although it is extremely unnecessary as I am the one & only owner of every account. I carry no harmful/evil intentions. Proof of my statements can be provided upon request for those interested (I can provide full proof of how clearly honest my intentions for selling is).

• Like 1