Different type of bans?

Nice guy

Okay i really just need to vent cus i just got banned on my account that's 100% botted, for the second time.

The first ban was a "Bot Busting Moderate" and a 48hr ban.

The ban i got just now was a "Macroing Major" and a permanent ban. What are the differences in the two??

They way i got my second ban was a little weird. I was able to log in and play/train magic legit for a couple of minutes walking around and what not before i get disconnected and the message "your account has been disabled" appears. Now, i know i was reckless i basically botted this account in any way i could. The only legit thing i did was PK. But now that it's banned and a couple of weeks of my patience is wasted i dunno if i even wanna make another account. 

It seems IMPOSSIBLE to stay hidden from jagex now adays? I only use premium scripts, i bot about 3-5 hours a day and never overnight. I get caught on every account so far. 

Btw when i botted my GDK account it was all fine until i purchased membership and bought all the supplies for GDK, the MINUTE i had bought all the anti fire shields, lobsters and duel/games necklaces i was banned. So that's something to think about maybe they monitor game "paths"? Like they get tipped of by the "life" a character has. If it train pve for a while and buys "x amount of x item" they know it's a GDK bot and instaban? Or my IP is superflagged by now idk

Anyways im also wondering if anybody could help me out with resetting or switching IP? I've looked into some guides but nothing seems to change my IP adress and i'm concerned making a new account and botting on it from the same IP is just not gonna end well..

Edited by Nice guy

So your saying you got a 48 ban and then continued to bot and are salty because it got banned LUL BRUH RLLY

Nah bro, i said i got banned on my account that's 100% botted. Like i even botted walking from lumbridge to bank, every quest was botted, every skill.

But it's all with premium scripts and every now and again ill pause and play legit. I'm not salty was basically just waiting for the perm ban but i have some questions you know?

Nah bro, i said i got banned on my account that's 100% botted. Like i even botted walking from lumbridge to bank, every quest was botted, every skill.

But it's all with premium scripts and every now and again ill pause and play legit. I'm not salty was basically just waiting for the perm ban but i have some questions you know?

Premium Scripts don't mean you wont be banned.