Bot just stops randomly at times.

W8621

I'm youtubing,googling,doing random stuff

then I open my bot and it's just sitting there, the scripts I was running are paused it's almost like... I have no breaks set on some the accounts. But just don't know why this is happening.

could it be jagex has something working about we don't know? being able to disable or block the scripts/injection client from functioning properly.

Because it happens sometimes at the same times on both bots, they just pause.. I don't pause them, i go press play> start and it pulls up start new script so it is already running obviously.

Just weird. btw client DOESN NOT freeze it's just scripts randomlly stop and pause for minutes on end

Guest Falixus

Do you encounter any errors? If so, please post an image of them or the text.

If there's no errors and there's no lag or high CPU usage, then I feel it would be something with the script(s) themselves. 

I'm youtubing,googling,doing random stuff

then I open my bot and it's just sitting there, the scripts I was running are paused it's almost like... I have no breaks set on some the accounts. But just don't know why this is happening.

could it be jagex has something working about we don't know? being able to disable or block the scripts/injection client from functioning properly.

Because it happens sometimes at the same times on both bots, they just pause.. I don't pause them, i go press play> start and it pulls up start new script so it is already running obviously.

Just weird. btw client DOESN NOT freeze it's just scripts randomlly stop and pause for minutes on end

Which script are you using and does this happens to others using the script?

All my scripts run fine without this problem.

Guest Falixus

This is an issue with the scripts. Perhaps IDs or something weren't updated. 

You'll have to inform the scripters or find different scripts. 

Edited by Falixus