I'm terrible at this game

bigbarnyarder

I have 99 range/mage/hp, nearly max gear, AND wrote an ahk script that allows me to do eight way switches and prayer flick at the same time with the press of 1 button. So I've been "camping" zulrah for  about 4-5 hours now. I put camping in quotes, because I spend 90% of my time running back to that shithole swamp. And also because out of ~50-60 kills, I've gotten 4 kills. FOUR fucking kills. AND that's with the best possible stats, best possible set up, and cheating. facep.gif  I fucking suck. Can't click to save my balls from being swallowed by zulrah. This fucking snek is harder than jad. At least that fatass didn't run around like he was on acid. Honestly, I feel pathetic and just want to quit the game now. Back to studying for worthless college exams.

Edited by bigbarnyarder

I have 99 range/mage/hp, nearly max gear, AND wrote an ahk script that allows me to do eight way switches and prayer flick at the same time with the press of 1 button. So I've been "camping" zulrah for  about 4-5 hours now. I put camping in quotes, because I spend 90% of my time running back to that shithole swamp. And also because out of ~50-60 kills, I've gotten 4 kills. FOUR fucking kills. AND that's with the best possible stats, best possible set up, and cheating. facep.gif  I fucking suck. Can't click to save my balls from being swallowed by zulrah. I feel pathetic and just want to quit the game now. Back to studying for worthless college exams.

Stake the bank and run. :D

Seriously, I suck too. I feel your pain. I don't even try to do bosses, I just stake, and then go train wcing once I can afford teh most expensive fashionscape.

I did fail the first few times too, but then I tried range-only setup untill I got a hold of its stances and when they appear. I suggest you stick with one setup, memorize his appearances and from there on slowly build your difficulty up.

I might try that, but I always come close to running out of food by the end of the rotation. How do you have enough food that survive that many rotations.