2GB RAM | 1vCPU VPS | $24/yr | 20 Slots Left | Halloween Special !

GoNode5

Omnificents VPS Special 

Running this current special to fill up my last game server not actually a Halloween special lol, I can fit approximately 20 more 1vCPU vps's on this server. 

Server will run for a year the cost is $24 dollars I am taking BTC only for exchange purposes on this server special. 

The specs of the VPS will be as follows: 

2GB DDR3 RAM

15GB Pure SSD

1G/b Unmetered Bandwidth 

Windows VPS 

RDP will be enabled

Setup Time - 1-2 Hours after payment verification  ( May take longer if I'm not online) 

Some things to remember before purchasing these VPS's - 

• Limited to running however many 1vCPU will take client do not abuse your 1vCPU you will have fair share of 1 full core but will only be allowed to use a certain percent so please just be a good client and only use 1vCPU which in this case would be 25% of 1 core. 
  • For best CPU use please lower client rendering and minimize client or lower CPU button, thanks!!
  • I do not offer free IP changes if you would like to change the IP on your VPS it will be a $3 charge all IP's that your VPS start with are fresh IP's and have not been used by anyone else. 
  • I answer support tickets as fast as I can and I'm always on osbot to help but please do not spam me. 
  • I do not offer refunds on my vps service simple because once you start botting I do not use the same IP's for other clients so the IP is basically trashed and will be used for non rs botting uses. I will do my best to fix any problems with the vps but if it does come to a refund I will most likely refund you if I cannot fix the problems. 

If you have any else to ask me just ask. 

Edited by Omnificent