Price check max staker

Jake

Guarantee you I have >25x your net worth. I've been on my own for over 2 years now, sorry buddy.

Why dont you use that money to go to the gym more and eat better? Instead you're probably sitting on this site looking to troll 24/7? 

EDIT: and stop spamming this thread? You can message me pm or on my wall. If you say you're older or w/e then show it.

Edited by Jake

Why dont you use that money to go to the gym more and eat better? Instead you're probably sitting on this site looking to troll 24/7? 

EDIT: and stop spamming this thread? You can message me pm or on my wall. If you say you're older or w/e then show it.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/105559-100-days-of-weightloss

• Like 1

It amazes me how people get up to 300+ lbs.. Like how do you manage to eat that much. Im at 173 and i think im fat and im 6ft.

I wasn't posting that to comment about his previous weight.

I was posting that to show that he is indeed doing what you just mentioned.

people gain weight for different reason.

I saw his thread when he made it.

I'm down 76 lbs in 104 days?

:?

Literally never heard of anything faster than that yet other than people on the biggest loser,

also - you have a scrawny build with no muscle if you think you're fat @ 173 6ft

A healthy weight for me is 210 lbs assuming no muscle - from a dr checkup, not google.

As I go to the gym and I have a lot of muscle, a healthy weight for me is going to be 225-235. I am 6'5, see the difference?

Since you attempted to jab at me, I will not attempt but I will. You are unaware of the differences peoples bodies can have which shows ignorance, as does the rest of your replies on this thread.

Ignorance shows stupidity.

You're not going to be able to jab at me at all with weight as I'll be actually thin within a month or 2 :)

Nice try though, poor boy. Oh, dumb too.

• Like 1

Literally never heard of anything faster than that yet other than people on the biggest loser,

also - you have a scrawny build with no muscle if you think you're fat @ 173 6ft

A healthy weight for me is 210 lbs assuming no muscle - from a dr checkup, not google.

As I go to the gym and I have a lot of muscle, a healthy weight for me is going to be 225-235. I am 6'5, see the difference?

Since you attempted to jab at me, I will not attempt but I will. You are unaware of the differences peoples bodies can have which shows ignorance, as does the rest of your replies on this thread.

You're not going to be able to jab at me at all with weight as I'll be actually thin within a month or 2 smile.png

calm down mate, you only got to lose that weight due to your mums credit card, clearly. :kappa:

You're not going to be able to jab at me at all with weight as I'll be actually thin within a month or 2 smile.png

So im assumming you're like 30+ yrs old and you're on a runescape botting forums? 

Edit: i also assume you look like this.

4l6otv.png

Edited by Jake

• 3 years later...