Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

The course the bug is on: Gnome Agility Course

A brief description of the bug: I am not sure if it is a bug but, My interface looks very different and it does not count marks of grace.(see attached Picture)

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible): See picture attached

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: See Picture Attached

The obstacle before the bug: N/A

The obstacle after the bug: N/A

2017-07-07_1337.png

Did this for exactly 1 hour. Here is the proggy.

1aa2d8a574.png

I recieved 18 marks of grace doing the Canifis Agility Course.

Thanks for sharing!

Edit1: Literally 1 minute later I got level 44.

Edit2: Leaving it on for the rest of the day. Maybe overnight, not sure. Will post proggy when finished.

Edited by CykaBlyat4222

Looks good, guys!

I'll look into the issues that you guys are having and upload an update. Glad you guys like the script! :) 

On 7/7/2017 at 2:41 PM, Bnctacos said:

The course the bug is on: Gnome Agility Course

A brief description of the bug: I am not sure if it is a bug but, My interface looks very different and it does not count marks of grace.(see attached Picture)

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible): See picture attached

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: See Picture Attached

The obstacle before the bug: N/A

The obstacle after the bug: N/A

2017-07-07_1337.png

There was a recent script overhaul and I totally modified the script :) Don't worry about the status message too much! Looking good, buddy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Imateamcape said:

The untested ones should be functioning, though I do not have an account to test them. A user before said that Rellekka worked perfectly for him and had a 4 hour proggy. Good luck!

The rellekka script worked until the recent update, now it completes a lap and stops.

also one for the books (seers)

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by ooskiller5

Working great so far for me, but i was wondering if maybe we could see a bonus script that works Camelot teleports (for those who have unlocked the seers bank teleport from diaries). would increase xp/hr, marks/hr, and help reserve run energy. Requirements should be the teleport runes or laws+staff of air. and the bot would revert to regular runs if out of teleports. [Just a suggestion that i thought would be really cool to see]

Was using this script to get 70 agility from 61, and to get a few marks towards grace. Just got banned like 5 minutes ago (only a 2 day ban thank god). I was doing seers rooftop course and I had osbot scheduled to log me out after 2 hours of the script running and had it set to shut down script on log out, but when i got back from work this evening (7 hours later) it still had my account logged in and the bot was stuck in the upper part of seers bank trying to continue the course. Anyone know why it didn't log out?