OSBot 2.4.63-5 - Summer Cleanup + More Commands

Alek

There are no buttons or options to click. You pass the parameters over the commandline.

Example:

java -jar C:\Users\HiGoogle\osbot.jar -debug 5005

Thank you, made alot clear haha. smile.png

Question: Whenever I wanna skip the boot, I'm using this usage:

java -jar "PATH/TO/MY/FILE" -mem 512 -login user:pass. As it states in the usage. But whenever I am doing the user:pass thing, I end up receiving wrong username / password. However, I think the underlying problem lies in the space in my name. But whenever I replace the space with a underscore (_), it also returns a wrong username / password. I am 100% certain I've made no mistake in my username / password, I even double checked it. Is there a known bug with this?

To highlight the problem better: When using a space, instead of a underscore, it returns me with a how to use the line.

Edited by Hi G00gle

Thank you, made alot clear haha. smile.png

Question: Whenever I wanna skip the boot, I'm using this usage:

java -jar "PATH/TO/MY/FILE" -mem 512 -login user:pass. As it states in the usage. But whenever I am doing the user:pass thing, I end up receiving wrong username / password. However, I think the underlying problem lies in the space in my name. But whenever I replace the space with a underscore (_), it also returns a wrong username / password. I am 100% certain I've made no mistake in my username / password, I even double checked it. Is there a known bug with this?

To highlight the problem better: When using a space, instead of a underscore, it returns me with a how to use the line.

Probably the space in your name, thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1