Buying Main PvM account

hsudblg

Hello community,

I am looking to purchase a Main account with decent stats for PvM, preferably not an account with only combat stats. In general, I am looking for a well-rounded account with high level combat, including range and magic. Willing to spend 150m+ 07 gp if its a reputable seller. Will use MM and the acc needs to be from OO. thank you.

• Like 1

Hello community,

I am looking to purchase a Main account with decent stats for PvM, preferably not an account with only combat stats. In general, I am looking for a well-rounded account with high level combat, including range and magic. Willing to spend 150m+ 07 gp if its a reputable seller. Will use MM and the acc needs to be from OO. thank you.

i have a 122 cb with 92 range 96 mage 70 pray maxed melee 80+ slayer 200 quest pts 1750+ total has a half way ban from botting in 2014

• Like 1

On 6/5/2016 at 1:11 AM, Casper said:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/98457-chuckles-account-shop-pures-mains-zerkers-rangers/

Chuckle sells really good pvm mains, and is extremely trusted^^^ highly recommend 

<3

ive got a few in stock around your budget and just hit 1000 feedback on pb

if you want a nice safe one just lemme know

Edited by Chuckle
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/30/2016 at 2:25 PM, Zhio potato said:

I got a main https://gyazo.com/08c413397cdf435fbd037e33dbe0ef45 stats ill give it away for 100m pm me if ur interested

You cannot sell accounts because your PC is under 100. Do not pm people try selling accounts like you've tried with me. Take sometime and read the rules.

• Night locked this topic