✪The Grind✪Slayer Log | Road to Riches | Road to Hell ☠

Joeboii

✪The Grind✪Slayer Log | Road to Riches | Road to Hell 

The Torture

After a 4 year break from the runescape community, I discovered Rs3. Zamorak must have won the war. So it was that grueling moment I went to osrs and found CB 3. The Grind begins...

The Objective

•  
  • 99 Slayer
  •  
  • 200M Slayer Tab/Alch Tab
  •  
  • Ultimately Max Combat
  •  

Starting Stats

HSdma0m.jpg

Current Stats

KIHawr4.jpg

Profit Gained

Rare Drop Loots

Assignments & Loot

09/06/16 - Bronze Dragons 10

9qwTOST.jpg

08/06/16 - Desert Lizards 148

VCS0d6t.jpg

07/06/16 - Kalphite 134

Ksd3Fhl.jpg

07/06/16 - Basilisks 146

WrtfSa1.jpg

07/06/16 - Iron Dragons 25

0K78Jy5.jpg

06/06/16 - Trolls 156

Z6S2kNg.jpg

05/06/16 - Basilisks 143

O6V5XIi.jpg

05/06/16 - Trolls 136

oHpguo5.jpg

05/06/16 - Lesser Demons 124

XHGib1G.png

04/06/16 - Jellies 141

SVjrSZb.jpg

04/06/16 - Pyrefiend 119

oWF6Ihi.jpg

04/06/16 - Cockatrice 147

POCFmnu.jpg

Quests & Side Goals

07/06/16 - Monkey Madness Complete

lwt1wqu.jpg

Will be updated as often as possible. This is mainly for my own Achievement and the account is 100% Grind, no botting. I will also update on quests completion and other non-slayer/CB Goals along time. Sorry I couldn't start this from 3CB but didn't think to log it online. 

Edited by Joeboii

Theres a script for this smile.png

btw, i got banned on an obby tank using ur script REALLY fast. It was on a fresh proxy. I was doing pyrefiends and went to shower, when i came back i was perm banned, not even a 2 day XD. I'm guessing it finished the pyrefiend task and go stuck somewhere? and i might of gotten banned by a mod seeing me or something? 

btw, i got banned on an obby tank using ur script REALLY fast. It was on a fresh proxy. I was doing pyrefiends and went to shower, when i came back i was perm banned, not even a 2 day XD. I'm guessing it finished the pyrefiend task and go stuck somewhere? and i might of gotten banned by a mod seeing me or something? 

They dont ban immediately. Once they are sure that someone is a bot they watch the account for a few days and collect data on the behaviours. 

They dont ban immediately. Once they are sure that someone is a bot they watch the account for a few days and collect data on the behaviours. 

i was banned immediately though, it did a bat task of like 10 or something, then it got 100 pyrefiends or something. When i came back it was banned. I hadn't used that account for a few months, i had just put a bond on it hoping to get 55 slayer easily XD. 

i was banned immediately though, it did a bat task of like 10 or something, then it got 100 pyrefiends or something. When i came back it was banned. I hadn't used that account for a few months, i had just put a bond on it hoping to get 55 slayer easily XD. 

Thats the risk you take to boost your account, dont like it then grind it out.

Last Update for tonight, hopefully push more tasks tomorrow. Just purchased cannon to boost range up to 61.

I highly doubt that by your immaturity on an account being banned. Its pathetic. Plus I originally started playing in 2004, don't tell me your a 99 Rs'r lol.

Anyway Online, will be updating.

I reported something to a scripter? i gave a description of how i got banned? how is that immature?  

please pick out the part where i'm being bitchy. 

"btw, i got banned on an obby tank using ur script REALLY fast. It was on a fresh proxy. I was doing pyrefiends and went to shower, when i came back i was perm banned, not even a 2 day XD. I'm guessing it finished the pyrefiend task and go stuck somewhere? and i might of gotten banned by a mod seeing me or something? "