World of Warcraft

The Hero of Time

I tell you what though Hero you should play SWOR - star wars old republic. It's a great game I've spent to many hours on it!! The graphics are immense and the gameplay is great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXHfXYXbdGY

Then why the hell the title named World of Warcraft :boge: , and WoW been advertised in Tv's? blizzard would never do tht :boge:

I apologize my mistake ^^ I'm talking about - World At War... not WOW ^^

Lol so u just watched "Warcraft" the movie and now you wanna play. Cute. World of Warcraft is boring because its all about raiding for new armour etc. and compared to runescape you really dont get that adrenaline rush. In runescape you pvp and risk losing a lot of stash or win it (stake, wildy etc). In wow its just duels and arena and you only win points to get pvp armour. I guess i like the fact that you can pk a guy in wildy and then players will be around you saying "K0, owned etc". My opinion. Play WOW if you like the history of it, and if you like raiding for new Pve armour/mounts you want to show off with. If you like PVP stick to Uglyscape.

EDIT: WDF I JUST SAW NOW U SAID WORLD AT WAR LOL.

Edited by sleim

He's not talking about wow ^^ or is he ? If so I take it back its not fun.

Edit; You're right luuul

8c34600179.png

8ohO6lE.png

Lol so u just watched "Warcraft" the movie and now you wanna play. Cute. World of Warcraft is boring because its all about raiding for new armour etc. and compared to runescape you really dont get that adrenaline rush. In runescape you pvp and risk losing a lot of stash or win it (stake, wildy etc). In wow its just duels and arena and you only win points to get pvp armour. I guess i like the fact that you can pk a guy in wildy and then players will be around you saying "K0, owned etc". My opinion. Play WOW if you like the history of it, and if you like raiding for new Pve armour/mounts you want to show off with. If you like PVP stick to Uglyscape.

EDIT: WDF I JUST SAW NOW U SAID WORLD AT WAR LOL.

..no ...i didn't watch the movie

i never said world at war... are you high?

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

Been pretty high ranked myself PvE wise on WoW the last few expansions, and WoW is easily one of the best if not the best game i've played. The next expansion comes out at 30th August so if you're going to play the retail version then you should wait until then.

When you buy the original game you get every expansion except the last one with your package.

• Like 1