Dispute Against Idropkicknans

Gellie

In a recent disupute between this user and I Dex and Maldesto ruled that I must return the account or wait for him to recover. I have been very busy over the past few days and I was unable to return the account to him. I said He could wait or just recover it. Today i tried logging in to send him the details and what not and I am greeted with this. hidden. I'm making this post because I am now unable to return the account because I'm assuming because of his failed recovery attempts.

ALce7wo.pngapparently he sold the account i still have after getting it locked.

Sorry I've been super busy the last couple of days and haven't got back to you. 

Am I correct in saying after him not allowing the return of the account you essentially bought it from him and he has since recovered it, and by the looks of it sold it again?

Sorry I've been super busy the last couple of days and haven't got back to you. 

Am I correct in saying after him not allowing the return of the account you essentially bought it from him and he has since recovered it, and by the looks of it sold it again?

Exactly. But instead of recovering it. He got it locked, so I don't even have access to it. Then he "sold" it to another user.