Question again

SnowMan

If someone purchased an account from me, I looked it up and noticed it was banned ( I got the account back and got it unbanned, changed everything back to the same it was when I sold it to him and put the e-mail back to his, didn't touch anything, I think it was a nice gesture? ) 

Are we allowed to do this?

If not, very sorry, but he got his stuff and account back smile.png

He was definitely happy 2d1a897e63.png

87d7c98ef5.jpg

Edited by SnowMan

Yes you should 100% return it back to him because he purchased it off you and its his account. Yes its a nice gesture you got the account unbanned but you shouldn't have even recovered behind his back in the first place.

I never meant it in a shady or scam way, it was only for a nice gesture, never took anything, just simply looked it up and seen it was banned, so I figured I could get it unbanned, and returned to him. It's already pending his confirmation e-mail, and same password it was when I sold it to him. I see it as being nice, but you could see it 100 different ways. Maybe he will appreciate it, or he could be the type of guy like Realist said, coulda have 100b and reported I took it or something, we will see if he is happy about it, or not

Because I know if an account got banned that I purchased, I'd gladly been super happy for a message the next day or something saying it was unbanned and to hop on, I'd love the guy forever, but then again, that's me

I never meant it in a shady or scam way, it was only for a nice gesture, never took anything, just simply looked it up and seen it was banned, so I figured I could get it unbanned, and returned to him. It's already pending his confirmation e-mail, and same password it was when I sold it to him. I see it as being nice, but you could see it 100 different ways. Maybe he will appreciate it, or he could be the type of guy like Realist said, coulda have 100b and reported I took it or something, we will see if he is happy about it, or not

Because I know if an account got banned that I purchased, I'd gladly been super happy for a message the next day or something saying it was unbanned and to hop on, I'd love the guy forever, but then again, that's me

Nice gesture or not you still recovered an account that is not yours anymore behind his back, this is kinda fucked up imo(the principle) try to communicate with the buyer first next time and make a deal with them to get it unbanned or something. There is a dispute from not long ago where the seller recovered his banned accounts so be careful.

Edited by Aibanker
  • Like 1

Nice gesture or not you still recovered an account that is not yours anymore behind his back, this is kinda fucked up imo(the principle) try to communicate with the buyer first next time and make a deal with them to get it unbanned or something. There is a dispute from not long ago where the seller recovered his banned accounts so be careful.

Whatever the outcome is, it's lesson learned, but you're right, the principle is the state of matter.