How do we know when the client is back up?

Unseasoned

Here is something i learned over the years, if its up, it's not down. If it's not working, the client is down. Common. Fucking. Sense.

You absolute fucking moron, read my above reply. I am not being impatient, I am new here and I am just seeing if a user usually posts a thread to state it's back up to save me keep booting up my laptop. That is all, I was just asking a question so please just pipe the fuck down.

• Like 2

Nope

You absolute fucking moron, read my above reply. I am not being impatient, I am new here and I am just seeing if a user usually posts a thread to state it's back up to save me keep booting up my laptop. That is all, I was just asking a question so please just pipe the fuck down.

Relax breh.

There used to be a little notification on the main forum page that stated whether the client was down or not. It is not there any more though, maybe because the devs cba to update it every time / a lot of people didn't seem to notice it.

Usually the client will be back up a few hours after an update, it happens most Thursdays too.

Nope

Relax breh.

There used to be a little notification on the main forum page that stated whether the client was down or not. It is not there any more though, maybe because the devs cba to update it every time / a lot of people didn't seem to notice it.

Usually the client will be back up a few hours after an update, it happens most Thursdays too.

Ah that's interesting:) Shame that's not a feature anymore, but can't complain! Thanks.