Sysm/Workers

Devry123

Disputed member:  TehGousch

Thread Link: N/A

Explanation: this guy added me in skype asking for my services and I was like sure I can. but I told him that my worker was gonna do it since I was packet.... so he say yeah. I link him to my service thread so he can fill the format and he tell me he will later on and that he gotta fix stuffs with Meno. So I let it go..... and later on my worker finish the service once again he dint fill the format at all. but am sure he read the TOS since I link it to him. and he had to leave FB to my worker. at this point I find out his banned in osbot... and later on he tell me "can my boss leave u FB" and my worker asked "who ur boss" and he say "sysm" so am like sure he can. but also I notice he lie to me a bunch of time so I decide to confront him  and he keep lying to me and right away I went to talk to sysm. and the deal was that by Monday this Monday that pass he suppose to have leave FB to my worker. so on monday I talked in the convo and no reply at all. and I told them in the convo between sysm/rasmu and me that I was making a dispute. but I dint do it since I was packet with services and I can't be wasting time. so I do it now since am a bit free.

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/x5F5L 

Now for the part where I confront Rasmus between Sysm is this one 

http://imgur.com/a/PPyCw

Also I want to point out that am 100% sure mods+ have told Sysm to put the name of the osbot forum workers in his service thread like multiple of times alrdy.... and I found this http://prntscr.com/bbo6yg 2 of his worker who knows who the heck are they..... and 1 of them is the one that suppose to be leave FB to my worker.... now sysm is even using somebody that is even banned in osbot.... what is next? that somebody get scammed by that guy and like always Sysm get away with it?

either way the person they gotta leave FB to is to @daweed

i NEVER hired him meself IF my worker did my worker can leave him feedback which he cant currently due his ban situation hes resolving right now on diffrent bot site as soon its resolved he will come back here aswell and probably not leave feedback now after a dispute but thats his choise. 

Also my worker is trusted in my eyes ive letted him do several account of my own with decent wealth on them if i didnt find him trusted he wouldnt work for me.

The ban will be sorted soon but he cant appeal himself yet i will assist him with that later on

I cant give you a feedback for a service i DIDNT order from you that would be a false feedback

hence why i do not understand the TWC and the dispute at all.

Making a dispute because my worker cant leave a feedback at this time.. bit silly imo. 

so if @Dex could be so kind to remove my twc that u gave me.. thanks

Add:
@DexSysm you are aware that tehgousch is a repeated ban evader, yet you continue keeping him on your service and why was your thread never updated with those workers?

Yes i am aware as i said i trust him hes done alot jobs for me and others never had a issue with him. (he paid a deposit etc)

As for my other 2 workers charlie did make one but hes never been active on forums so he forgot it already, (hes a legit rs player does jobs  ive known him for ages. (even before i started service's) 

and Austin has never been active on any forum he just likes rs and does jobs (Kodey helps him alot there family).

As for this TWC i cannot bot again now cause my lifetime is gone. Please remove it i cannot re-run my farm after the rs update and will lose out alot on a silly dispute about a feedback i am not allowed to give. (cause i DIDNT hire him to do a job.) 

Add:

@DexSysm you are aware that tehgousch is a repeated ban evader, yet you continue keeping him on your service and why was your thread never updated with those workers?

Yes i am aware as i said i trust him hes done alot jobs for me and others never had a issue with him. (he paid a deposit etc)

As for my other 2 workers charlie did make one but hes never been active on forums so he forgot it already, (hes a legit rs player does jobs  ive known him for ages. (even before i started service's) 

and Austin has never been active on any forum he just likes rs and does jobs (Kodey helps him alot there family).

As for this TWC i cannot bot again now cause my lifetime is gone. Please remove it i cannot re-run my farm after the rs update and will lose out alot on a silly dispute about a feedback i am not allowed to give. (cause i DIDNT hire him to do a job.) 

as for Tehgousch am pretty sure that even if he paid the deposit his not allow to do services... otherwise his evading the ban via you!.

link the profile of Charlie. and also u need to make "Austin" make his profile and update ur worker list. 

also since ur not allow to give FB to my worker with am sure you can please go give the FB already.... 

in other hands after those 3 workers finish work then where the heck those FB go to?